Friday, January 31, 2014

Money Woes - Part II

Friday, January 31, 2014

Well, I have been pretty quiet, huh?   Not much to share except rain and grey skies, brrrrrrrr.
Actually, my money woes are getting worse.    Some hacked into my (previous) account again.... and took a bunch of money.   On top of that, because of that Target data breach, now my checking account and all my accounts with Wells Fargo have been compromised.  Everything if FROZEN!   No payments can be made, no deposits can come in (pension check, SS check, where are you?) and I am already getting overdue notices and charges all over the place on my e-mail account.   Ayayay, what a nightmare.   So, I'm leaving for the States on Sunday to straighten out this mess.   I simply cannot stay here two more months with that situation at home.   So, I estimate that I will be in Tucson for most of February.  I am due to return at the end of February to Milano to go to the Opera at Teatro alla Scala.
My friend, Ramon, will be here for 13 days, and then I wait for my friend, Carmen for two weeks, and then we both fly home together at the end of March.   So, you see, I'm not done with Italy YET!!!!!
I intend to return and finish some unfinished plans.   Still have lots of places to go.....
In any case, I'll see you in "blogspace" upon my return, pictures and all.
Arrivederci,
Chechilia

No comments:

Post a Comment